Fostering Sibling Groups
On occasions sibling groups are placed with carers and must be kept together. A sibling group can range between 2 to 5 children. Carers are expected to care for the sibling group collectively while meeting their individual needs. Despite the challenges it brings, fostering siblings is hugely rewarding.
Do you have:
- At least two spare bedrooms
- Great deal of patience, flexibility, empathy and stamina
- Planning and organizing skills
- Communication skills
- Offer consistent and firm boundaries
- Manage their feelings, emotions and behaviour
If so, get in touch with us today.