Considering becoming a foster carer with Capstone? It’s important to know who we are as an agency, and with multiple independent fostering agencies out there, it is important for you to find the right fit for you.
The Capstone Foster Care journey was started by Richard Compton-Burnett and Simon Constantine in 2009.
From the beginning, we have been clear in our vision and passionate about three main areas:
· Making a difference to the lives of disadvantaged children and young people in care
· Supporting carers with extensive fostering training and 24-hour support
· Striving for excellence in all that we do
We have more than 600 carers across the UK and over 10 years of experience, so by joining Capstone that shared experience is yours to lean on. Whether you’re a first time carer or an experienced carer looking to transfer fostering agencies.
We use our vast experience to strategically match children with the right carer, by assessing each of our carer’s abilities, skillsets, location, preferences, and experience.
We create a solid relationship between carers and staff – so that you’ll have an experienced professional on hand to help 24 hours a day. With Capstone you are never alone.
When you become a foster carer with Capstone, you are in safe hands. We’re here to guide you through every step of the journey, following our vision while adhering to our six core values:
· Building brighter futures - We promote excellent outcomes for children and young people, building brighter futures into adulthood.
Safeguarding - We put safeguarding at the heart of the agency for both you, the foster carer, and the children in care.
· Investing in care leavers - We invest in children leaving care, supporting transitions to independence and access to opportunities through the Capstone Care Leavers Trust.
· High-quality support – We strive to produce an outstanding quality of service for foster carers and their families through the training and support we offer, as well as the professionalism we exert.
· Advocacy – We listen, heari and acting for those we support.
· Investing in our team – We support and invest in our team members in order for Capstone to perform to the best of our ability, and change the lives of as many young people as possible.
Capstone serve the North, Midlands, South West and South East of England. Each of our regions are regularly inspected by Ofsted – who have approved us as an ‘Outstanding’ & ‘Good’ independent fostering agency.
We recently accomplished a prestigious achievement in being awarded ‘Outstanding’ in the North by Ofsted. This rating was given due to the incredible work our team in the North have achieved, providing care to children and young people, as well as an excellent service to foster carers.
Capstone Foster Care will be with you every step of the way throughout your fostering journey. With 24-hour support available and extensive fostering training programmes to participate in, we ensure you are as best prepared for fostering as you can be – and strive to help you become the best foster carer possible.
Call us today on 0800 012 4004 or complete the short form below for more information. Want to know more? Find out what makes Capstone unique.
If you’ve got any questions or would like to find out more about fostering with Capstone, fill out the form below.
An experienced fostering advisor from your local area will then be in touch.