Rewards and Benefits of Fostering
Capstone Foster Care believes that foster carers should be fully supported and rewarded for their work of caring for children and young people.
We offer all foster carers the following rewards, support and benefits:
- An allocated named, qualified and experienced social worker
- Regular detailed supervision, support and guidance
- Professional Training
- Support Groups
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Generous tax exemptions on fostering income
- Family outings and social events
- Membership of FosterTalk
- 24/7 on call service
- 14 days paid holiday (respite) a year
Get in touch with us today to see what else we can offer you.