World Animal Day Competition – Terms and Conditions
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Facebook Photo Competition for World Animal Day (4th October 2018). By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Capstone Foster Care (“we”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, including Capstone employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To enter the competition you should post an image of your pet with their name in the comments section of our competition post. Closing date for posting is midnight on Wednesday 3rd October 2018.
- Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries. Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and not be considered.
- One photo will be judged to be the cutest and the winner will be announced on or after Monday 8th October 2018. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The prize is for one gift card voucher (of your choice) to the value of £20.00
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner will be privately notified through Facebook’s messaging system and the winning photo will be posted on our Facebook page, on or after Monday 8th October 2018. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Facebook’s messaging system and you do not respond to comments on the Facebook post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entry.
- Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- The prize draw is subject to applicable UK laws.
- All photographers will retain full ownership of their photos but, by entering, you agree to allow us to use the winning images in the promotion of the competition results on our Facebook page, Twitter pages and website.