Are you looking for development and the opportunity for career progression?
Full Time Permanent
Capstone Foster Care is a well-established fostering organisation, our vision is to make a difference to the lives of disadvantaged children and young people, supporting carers to do an important job really well.
An opportunity has arisen to join our friendly team as a Supervising Social Worker, working from home looking after foster families across Islington, Enfield, Camden, Balham, Stockwell, Vauxhall. Working in partnership with other team members to provide a high quality and safe service for our foster families and the children/young people they look after.
Applicants will have:
· A relevant Social Work qualification and be SWE registered
· Have fostering or looked after children social work experience, we will consider newly qualified applicants too.
· Knowledge of fostering and childcare legislation
· Be eligible to work within the UK
In return we offer:
· Annual additional salary increments
· Home based, flexible working allowing a work/life balance
· Excellent training and development opportunities
· 25 days holiday rising to 28 days plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off!
· Additional holiday purchase scheme
· Foster Talk membership
· Employee Assistance membership
· Charitable work/ volunteer opportunities
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people is enshrined within Capstone Foster Care policy and practice. We expect our employees to share this commitment with us.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
You can view our Privacy Notice that sets out the rules we follow regarding how we use any personal information we collect about you and the rights you have relating to that use.