Full Time - Permanent
Midlands Area to include Staffordshire, Leicestershire and Birmingham
An experienced Registered Manager is required to join an established Independent Fostering Agency in the Midlands. This is a unique opportunity to join an expanding, established and successful agency with excellent relationships with local authorities and families ensuring children and young people achieve the best outcomes possible.
Capstone Foster Care Group is owned by our employees, as an Employee Ownership Trust. Employee Ownership Trusts result in improved employee wellbeing, staff engagement and a sense of achievement. We are able to invest more in Learning and Development and pay all our staff annual tax free bonuses.
We require someone who can build on existing strengths and ensure continuous service improvement.
We are looking to recruit a Registered Manager who is:
- A motivational leader who can support staff to travel in the same direction
- Keen to enjoy the dynamic environment associated with a growing fostering agency with an ability to meet targets
- Comfortable building relationships with our stakeholders including our LA partners, foster carers and children
- Eager to have the opportunity to bring their own social work flair and personality to their register manager role
- Able to excel in both demonstrating and expecting best practice among their team
- Competent to work with key performance Indicators and targets to demonstrate positive outcomes for children and young people
The key responsibilities:
- Undertake the role of Ofsted Registered Manager and ensure compliance with Regulations
- Manage the Quality and Safeguarding Performance across the region of c 132 placements in partnership with an Area Director who fulfils the role of Responsible Individual
- Provide direction, leadership and guidance to Social Workers
- Work with other Registered Managers and the Head of Quality Assurance across the Group to develop best practice and procedural rigour
- Relevant Social Work qualification
- Be professionally registered with Social Work England and eligible to work in the UK
- Have relevant experience of managing within an IFA, minimum of 4 years management experience within statutory or independent fostering services
- Have full working knowledge of current statutory and regulatory guidance governing the operation of fostering services.
- Highly organised and ability to multitask
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of experienced and dedicated staff
- High levels of motivation, determination and drive to succeed
In return we offer:
- Flexible working
- Annual leave starting at 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Foster Talk membership
- SWE registration
- Annual bonus
- A stimulating work environment with opportunities to develop and share innovate ideas to enhance the service.
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people is enshrined within Capstone Foster Care’s policy and practice. We expect our employees to share this commitment with us.
If you would like to be part of a unique and forward thinking agency with a well developed and robust operation of departments and services all working well to achieve the ultimate outcome for children and young people placed in foster carers, then we would like to hear from you.
Closing date: 29th January 2021