We are looking for new foster carers in all parts of London but there is a strong need at the moment in the Islington area.
You just need a spare room, some energy and enthusiasm to work with children.
And we are looking for carers from all different cultural backgrounds.
More about Capstone Foster Care
Capstone Foster Care is a well established fostering agency operating across most parts of England. We have approximately 100 staff and 500 carers. We have offices across England and each office still maintains the family friendly feel. We can offer carers the best of both worlds – the resources and expertise of a large agency but the personal feel and local support which most carers really value and appreciate.
Thinking of Fostering?
Take our 2 minute test...
Make an enquiry...
Watch our fostering video
Why choose Capstone Foster Care?
- We look after more nearly 200 carers in London so we know how to keep foster carers happy and well supported.
- Carer support is driven primarily by our significant training programme and regular visits and communication from our supervising social workers.
- Our social workers will spend a lot of time with you and really understand your skills and the needs of children in your care so that you can work as a team.
- There will then always be access for you and your supervising social worker to senior staff in our London offices who will be able to provide further advice and guidance if necessary.
- You will never feel alone working with us at Capstone
- Fostering Islington based children will be very rewarding!
Would you like to know more about fostering?
Contact our Dartford office on 01322 629 260 if you would like to know more. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org (include your postcode in the email so our local team can get in touch.) Or send us an enquiry form so we can get in touch with you. You can also keep up to date with our events and news by joining our Facebook page.