Supervising Social Worker – Leicester
Supervising Social Worker
Full Time / Permanent
Capstone Foster Care are celebrating 10 years of building brighter futures. Our vision is to make a difference to the lives of disadvantaged children and young people, supporting carers to do an important job really well. Always striving for excellence in everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Supervising Social Worker to be based from our office in Leicester covering Leicestershire and North Warwickshire. Working in partnership with other team members to provide a high quality and safe service for our foster families and the children/young people they look after.
As a Social Worker in the team you must have the ability to:
- Manage your own caseload whilst meeting deadlines
- Evidence experience in frontline social work in Childcare and Form F’s
- Demonstrate strong analytical and assessment skills
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with children and their parents
- Promote great outcomes for all children and young people looked after by Capstone Foster Care.
Applicants must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification
- HCPC registered
- Have at least two years experience preferably in fostering or adoption
- Knowledge of fostering and childcare legislation
- Hold a current DBS
- Be eligible to work within the UK
We offer a generous salary package and the flexibility to work from home. If you feel you are able to share our vision and would like to join our team, please do not hesitate to apply.
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people is enshrined within Capstone Foster Care’s policy and practice. We expect our employees to share this commitment with us.
To apply please email your cv and covering email to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 5th July 2019