Recruitment Coordinator (12 month contract)
Full Time (12 month contract)
Based from any of the offices: Dartford – Eastcote – Stratford
The role of Recruitment Coordinator is to coordinate the recruitment and assessment of prospective foster carers from initial enquiry to panel approval. It is also to assist the fostering manager in overseeing the administration of assessments, ensuring that statutory checks are undertaken, and recruitment campaigns run smoothly.
In addition, assisting the Area Manager in compiling statistical and operational reports for senior managers and supporting all staff members with CHARMS database support.
The Recruitment Co-ordinator responsibilities will include:
- Handling initial enquiries from prospective foster carers in a professional and encouraging manner, and to explain the fostering task in a manner that is encouraging.
- Sending out application packs
- To assist the region and managers in developing recruitment strategies for the Agency, including developing an evidenced recruitment plan.
- Arranging initial visits with the applicants
- Visiting potential foster parents to help access suitability
- Administrate the allocation of assessments to independent assessors and track progress
- Updating potential foster carers at all stages of the process.
- Prepare reports for meetings
- Organise the skills to foster courses, sorting the premises, catering, attendance sheets, certificates of attendance, and ensuring feedback is received and logged.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate experience of the below:
- Customer care, working with a broad cross section of the community
- Able to take and produce accurate meeting minutes
- Competent in MS Office
- Pulling together Management information reports and used to maintaining accurate manual or computerised records
- Confident communicator both in person and over the phone
- Must be a well organised individual with very good administration skills
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be an integral part of developing Capstone Foster Care further still. This post in a 12 month maternity cover and can be based from either the Stratford/Eastcote or Dartford office.
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people is enshrined within Capstone Foster Care’s policy and practice. We expect our employees to share this commitment with us.
If you would like to contribute and be part of our vision, please email your cv and covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 8th March