Capstone Foster Care is a well-established, fostering organisation that work hard to maintain the family feel of each office so that we can provide a personal and friendly service to all our carers. Our vision is to make a difference to the lives of disadvantaged children and young people, supporting carers to do an important job really well. Operating from 16 offices across the UK we have grown through recruiting people who share our vision.
We are looking to appoint a Marketing Co-ordinator with a sound understanding of marketing principles to help us demonstrate how we make a difference. A graduate in either Marketing, PR, Journalism, CIM Qualification in Marketing, you will be proficient at using a range of marketing tools to help highlight all the great work we do across our online platforms.
You know what makes a good story and you’ll seek these out from across the organisation. With good IT skills, you’re a natural communicator and you’ll help our teams and carers to talk and share their personal stories about fostering. You’re passionate about doing things for a good cause and you’ll fit into our team with a can-do and positive attitude.
- Publish posts on Facebook and Instagram, and boost accordingly
- Writing and researching content for website and newsletters
- Update website content using content management system (CMS)
- Support the production of a quarterly newsletter and monthly emailer
- Support the production of the monthly internal e-newsletter
- Create email campaigns to attract PFCs (Potential Foster Carers)
- Working with carers in developing case studies, stories and testimonials
- Producing videos for use on Facebook and company website
- Co-ordinate supplies of promotional items and leaflets
- Amend and design leaflets and posters
- Support local teams with event organising and planning
- Monitor the brand(s)
- Respond to and redirect leads received via Facebook and online chat
- Perform other ad-hoc duties for marketing campaigns and tasks
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Administration experience of using Facebook / Youtube
- Understanding of how to film videos for Facebook and website
- Knowledge of Mailchimp
- Knowledge of WordPress (desirable)
- Knowledge of Indesign or Illustrator
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro or other video editing software
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and how to use them in marketing
- Understanding and knowledge of the care / fostering sector (desirable)
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be an integral part of the marketing team at Capstone. Having the ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines. You will be self-motivated, energetic, confident and creative, working with local teams in various regions to market Capstone to audiences across England meeting or ideally exceeding team targets. In return, we offer development and support and a generous salary package.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks. We are committed to fairness, equality and diversity in the workplace, by being diverse we have a wide range of talents and experience.
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people is enshrined within Capstone Foster Care’s policy and practice. We expect our employees to share this commitment with us.
To apply please send your cv to: email@example.com.