Group Marketing Manager – Maternity Cover
Part Time (Negotiable) starting March 18
Group Marketing Manager – Maternity Cover –Part Time (Negotiable) starting March 18
Capstone Foster Care is a well-established fostering organisation that works hard to build brighter futures for children and young people, supporting carers to do an important job really well. Operating from offices across the UK we have grown through recruiting people who share our vision and values.
We are currently recruiting a Marketing Manager covering maternity leave to provide an effective and national marketing service across the Capstone Group. Using a variety of offline and online strategies the successful candidate will support local teams to meet their recruitment objectives to grow the brand and organisation organically.
The Marketing Manager is an important role, working across the whole Capstone Group with the management team and recruitment teams.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the line management of the Marketing Co-ordinator and external marketing agency.
- Strategic marketing planning for online and offline campaign work
- Management of the outsource marketing agency
- Management overview of websites and social medial platform across the group
- Creation and distribution of Internal communications
- Analytics reporting and overview of Google Adwords
- Campaign management supporting local recruitment teams to improve and boost marketing activity using a variety of techniques
- Production of quarterly newsletter and monthly e-newsletters
- Improving the customer journey of potential foster carers
- Line management of Marketing Co-ordinator
- Established Marketing professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Proven success in previous marketing role
- Qualification in relative field
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Project management expertise
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of successful marketing techniques
- Good knowledge of digital marketing including PPC and SEO
- Creative individual with a can-do positive attitude
- Strong grasp of emerging technologies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Video editing abilities
Capstone Foster Care offers many rewards and benefits including 25 days paid holiday (pro rata), child care vouchers, and flexible working as necessary.
To apply now please click here