Placement Administrator – Dartford
Placement Administrator, Dartford
Part Time (25 hours)
Capstone Foster Care is an independent national fostering agency with hundreds of carers across England who are available to help foster children build brighter futures. Our vision is to make a difference to the lives of disadvantaged children and young people, supporting foster carers to do an important job really well. Always striving for excellence in everything we do.
The Placement Administrator will work as a joint member of both the Placements Team and the Administration Team, helping improve compliance and completing varying administrative tasks effectively.
Responsibilities will include but be limited to:
- Ensure that all information systems used to support the Placements Team duty function of finding placements are kept up to date.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with a wide range of professionals, carers, children and families, working as an integral part of a team.
- To provide Data, Information and Reports as required
- Communicate with both colleagues and Local Authorities to ensure compliance documents are received and loaded onto the relevant systems
- Take accurate and proficient minutes from meetings
- Arrange meetings between both colleagues and Local Authorities
- Observe confidentiality at all times in relation to the young people, recognising the vulnerability and the need to share information as appropriate.
- An experienced administrator
- Reception experience, dealing face to face with members of the public
- Minute taking experience
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Worked with MS Office including mail merge
- Excellent attention to detail and experience of inputting of data into databases
Applicants will have a willingness to learn and the ability to be flexible and adapt to change. You will hold a valid driving licence and transport In return, we offer ongoing training will be offered and development and a generous salary package.
This appointment will be subject to a DBS application.
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people is enshrined within Capstone Foster Care’s policy and practice. We expect our employees to share this commitment with us.
To apply please contact us at: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 15th February 2019