The Capstone Foster Care journey was started in 2007 by Richard Compton-Burnett and Simon Constantine.
We are passionate about…
- Making a difference to the lives of disadvantaged children and young people
- Supporting carers to do an important job really well and
- Striving for excellence in all that we do.
At all of our recent inspections we were rated ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
We bring many years of management, strategic and financial experience to Capstone. We are committed to what we do both because we appreciate the chance to help children and young people who have suffered the misfortune of coming into the care system and because fostering sits well with our Christian values.
Over the last eight years we have grown rapidly by attracting great staff and carers and other fostering organisations that share our vision. We now operate from 15 offices that cover most parts of England. We have more than 140 staff supporting almost 600 carers.
It’s important to us to get things right and we are committed to strive for excellence in everything we do.
That’s why we…
- Are well organised
- Operate in an ethical and professional manner
- Recruit and train only the best quality carers
- Provide carers with very competitive allowances
- Provide carers with excellent training and support
- Recruit and train competent and friendly staff
- Have an extensive charitable giving programme that reflects our desire to go the extra mile for our carers and young people
- Work hard to ensure that we retain our staff for a number of years; and
- Work hard to show that we really value our carers.
Capstone Foster Care works with its foster carers to enable children and young people to build brighter futures.
If you would like to learn more about Capstone Foster Care please click here to visit our main web pages.